I really like this photo because of how peaceful and pure the snow looks on the ground. The way the trees are getting smaller and smaller towards the horizon makes the photo even more beautiful. In the snow what really catches my eye is the footprints or so called dents in the snow. Another thing that really catches my eye is the light and sky change on the left side of the picture, how it goes from almost a white, transparent color to a blue sky color.
Sahalie, I really like this picture because I like the snow and the trees and how white the snow is.
ReplyDeleteI really like this one! I can feel the cold air just looking at it. I also feel the snow in my mouth, eating snow is always fun, haha! I wonder where those footsteps were going...
ReplyDeleteThis makes me want it to snow right now!!!! not gunna happen:(
ReplyDeleteGood choice in your picture, makes me think about winter and how I wish we had this much snow here. <3
ReplyDeleteWow this picture is awesome! I am so bummed there is now snow here. I am not going to say our town name because some weirdo could be stalking your page, and it is never good to tell people where you live! But great photo :)
ReplyDeleteNice choice! I really like this photo especially the gradient of blue and white. It gives me a feeling of peace and quiet.
ReplyDelete